This webinar’s recommended for Property Managers, RMC Directors, Leaseholders and anybody who’d like a better understanding of service charge accounts.
In our webinar you’ll learn;
- The importance of reading the lease when preparing service charge accounts.
- Whether your accounts require an audit or certification under TECH 03/11 and what this really means.
- If the notes to the service charge accounts are essential or just nice to have.
- What the accruals concept is and why it matters.
- The difference between service charge accounts and statutory company accounts.
- How to choose a reporting accountant.
DATE: Wednesday 2nd October
VENUE: Your office
TIME: 10:00am to 11:00am
To book a place on this free webinar, please complete the booking form by clicking here.
More about our speakers;
Shaun Jardine, Brethertons LLP – Shaun’s the Commercial Director for Brethertons. Shaun will chair this event.
Gordon Whelan, Haines Watts – Gordon’s the Managing Director of Haines Watts Service Charge. He’s been committed to the property management Sector since 2006 and his experience includes a spell as an Interim Managing Director of a Property Management company. Gordon advised the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) on revising the best practice accounting guidance on service charge accounts,TECH 03/11. He’s also a member of ARMA’s Technical Advisory Panel and an Honourary Consultant to the Federation of Private Residents’ Association (FPRA).
Ailsa Burkimsher, Haines Watts – Ailsa’s one of our Client Services Managers. She’s responsible for the preparation of large and more complex residential and commercial service charge accounts. She’s developed her interest of property accounting work at a large construction and property development company before joining Haines Watts in 2011.
For advice, information or simply a quick chat about your service charge needs, please get in touch using our contact form